Employer’s Name: Marketing Partner Services, LLC (Site Impact)
Position: Software Developer, PHP
Job ID – 200E
- Design Software applications
- Preparing application for live environment.
- Unit-Testing and End-to-End testing of code.
- Determine time estimates to complete tasks
- Documenting technical specifications
- Write the application according to specifications
- Coordinating with designers, administrators, project managers and other programmers
- Ability to work independently and work with other team members to ensure on-time quality delivery of applications
- Prioritize tasks and daily activities
- Write code with provided technical specifications for various projects
- Attend daily meetings to review current progress and obstacles with direct team
- Attend weekly review meetings with the technology team
Education/Experience Requirements: Bachelor’s in Electronic Engineering, Computer
Science or related. And 36 months of prior experience in Software Development or
- PHP 2.5+ years
- MySQL 2.5+ years
- HTML 2.5+ years
- CSS 1+ years
- Linux O/S 1+ years
- A version control software like Git, Subversion, CVS or Mercurial 1+ years.
- Experience in programming, debugging, and implementation skills 1+ years.
- Experience with and working knowledge of:
- Linux/Unix environment.
- CMS Platforms and plugins.
- Web service development and consumption (REST, XML Feeds, and SOAP).
- Object oriented programming and Design Patterns.
- Model-View-Controller paradigm & Namespaces.
Location of Employment: SITE IMPACT, 200 E ROBINSON ST, ORLANDO, FL 32801.